Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Sliced & Diced in AK's Kitchen: A Lesson in Fattoush

I am proud to roll out the very first episode of Sliced & Diced in AK's Kitchen. It was produced by a dear friend and award-winning videographer, Paul Wing. Paul is a regular in my kitchen. We share a love for good food and healthy eating.

I asked Paul to bring his camera along while my guest, Maya Shoucair, demonstrated her family's traditional Lebanese fattoush recipe. Have a look and let me know what you think of our big debut.





One more thing... for a gluten free version for the fattoush recipe, simply use rice crackers in place of the toasted pita. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Nicely done AK. Though are a natural : ). I love fattoush and will try this recipe soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made another batch a few days ago, and forgot about the sumac and pomegranate molasses. The salad wasn't the same! It was bland. You can pick up the molasses in the international section of Loblaws or Food Basics.

    ReplyDelete